- General Thank you for your interest in our company. Data protection and confidentiality play an essential role at SOGLIO-PRODUKTE AG (hereafter referred to as SOGLIO). We follow the applicable national and European data protection legislation and we are informing you in the following paragraphs about the ways in which data may be saved and used.
- Data retention and usage As a visitor on our website, you stay anonymous. The data we save and analyse is used exclusively for statistical purposes, for example in order to improve our service continuously. The data stored on our servers include the name of your internet provider, the website via which you are visiting, the SOGLIO websites you viewed, your IP address as well as the date and duration of your visit.
- Collection, processing and usage of personal data We only collect and process personal data if you are accessing certain services for which we need your data, or for which you explicitly give us your permission. This can be done for example with an online registration by filling in a corresponding form or sending us an e-mail, resp. by ordering products or services or by sending request to us. As far as no other legal obligations are in place, we only use your personal data for the purposes you have agreed to. Your personal data is only given to third parties if this is required for service provision you requested, or if you have given your permission.
- Storage of Data We store data as long as legally required, resp. as required for the requested service provision, or as determined in the respective permissions.
- Access privileges, correction and objection You have the right to access and correct your personal data that we store; additionally, you can revoke your acceptance of any further use of your data anytime. For this purpose, you may simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data protection and security Our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality when dealing with personal data. Our data protection measures are updated continuously and in consideration of technological developments.
- Social Media Plugins In SOGLIO’s internet presence, some sites may have integrated social media plugins by Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or YouTube. These social media plugins are marked by the SOGLIO logo, comment areas and the “like” resp. “+1” buttons. When accessing a website with a social media plugin, a direct connection with the server of the social media provider is established. At the same time Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Google register the website from which their services were accessed. If you are registered with one of these providers and signed in, your access to the website may be connected to your user account. Social media providers like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or YouTube provide no information on the specific data collected during the use of their plugins. Therefore we have no information about the content, scope and use of the data collected by Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or YouTube. Further information about this can be found in the privacy policies of the social media providers under the following links: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or YouTube. If you do not agree to the collection of personal data by a provider, you can deactivate the plugins in your browser. If you would like to avoid the connection to an existing user account, you need to log out before visiting our websites.
- Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, which are text files that are saved on your computer and through which your use of the can be analysed. The information about your use of the website, which is created by the cookie, is generally transmitted to and saved on a Google server in the United States. If the IP anonymisation on this website is activated, Google previously shortens your IP address within the member states of the European Union or other member states of the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases, the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to create reports on website activity and to provide further services related to website and internet use to the website operator. The IP address transmitted via Google Analytics from your browser is not connected to any other data. You can prevent saving cookies through corresponding settings in your browser software; however, we must point out that some features of this website may not be used to the full extent. Additionally, you can prevent the collection of the information related to your use of the website (including your IP address) created by the cookie and processed by Google by downloading a browser plugin under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). Further information can be found under: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Facebook On our website we use the so-called Facebook Pixel of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc. (1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). When you access the website, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Facebook. By incorporating the pixel, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the respective page on our website. If you are signed into your Facebook account, Facebook can connect the website visit to your account.
- Newsletter We are happy to supply you with current information concerning our products via our SOGLIO-Newsletter. To send you a SOGLIO-Newsletter, we require your name and surname as well as your e-mail address. This data can be entered in the respective entry field. After submitting this information, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to the submitted e-mail address. Your data is only saved by us for the purpose of sending the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any point and disagree to any further use of your data. You can unsubscribe at the bottom of any newsletter.
- Customer Magazine We are happy to mail you a paper copy of our SOGLIO customer magazine which usually appears twice a year. The magazine informs you about current topics in Bregaglia, our company and about our products. To send you a copy of the magazine, we require your name and surname, your e-mail address and your full address. After you have submitted this information, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to the supplied e-mail address. We save your data solely for the purpose of distributing the magazine. You can cancel your magazine subscription at any point and disagree to any further use of your data. This can be done via e-mail to email@example.com, via mail or telephone.
- Duration of Data Storage If not otherwise indicated, we save user data or other personal data as long as deemed necessary or appropriate to uphold existing laws or as long as deemed necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they are processed. We delete your data as soon as they are no longer needed, and in any case, after the legally determined maximum duration of storage.
- Rights of the Person Concerned You have the following rights if the legal prerequisites are provided: right to information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability. In addition, at any point you have the right to refuse processing which is based on your previous permission or our justifiable interests.
- Right of Appeal to Regulatory Authorities You have the right to complain at the appropriate regulatory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not accomplished rightfully.
- Data Security We take steps to ensure data security with current technological measures, especially for the protection of your personal data from any threats during data transmission as well as knowledge acquired through third parties. These measures are adjusted according to the current state of technology.
Contact for Data Privacy:
SOGLIO-PRODUKTE AG, Via Principale 21, CH-7608 Castasegna – SOGLIO (Deutschland) GmbH, Hauptstrasse 29, DE-79807 Lottstetten firstname.lastname@example.org
CH-7608 Castasegna, 08.12.2020